16 November 2008

Ambulatory in Angkor Watt


It is in Angkor Watt. Actually Angkor watt is bigger than my expected. It takes for one day or more to see whole buildings.

I took a nap many times in Angkor Watt because i had to walk under sunshine. Taking nap for me was so nice moment.

First my memorable nap was in Taj Mahal, India when i was nine years old. Taj Mahal was also under a scorching sun, but shade of Taj Mahal was pretty calm. In addition, the building was made by marbl, so it gave us cool feeling.

Next memorable nap was in Tikal ruin, Guatemala. When I arrived at Tikal Ruin, it was really early morning before sunrise. Even opened the ruin already, but it was nothing to do. In addition, it was after taking long bus from Guatemala City, so i was really sleepy at that time. Yes, i fall into a peaceful sleep on some ruin's building. After sunrise i waked up by whistle of a bird.

When I went to Machu Picchu, I also took a nap. Some people were practicing meditation. I followed them by taking nap.

I think taking nap is precious moment during my travel.

No comments: